Sunday, May 13, 2007

Free to eat cheese

Well, Torben is on his way to Russia at the moment. He's speaking in a DTS in Rostov-on-Don. It's great because he loves teaching so much and it's a great opportunity for him to do what he loves. It's not so great because that means I'm on my own here. And I'm still pretty much stuck on the couch, so it's not so fun.

But on the upside, I'm planning a trip to the supermarket downstairs with the express purpose of buying cheese. And noone will be here to make faces and whine and tell me I have to chew gum or brush my teeth before he'll kiss me again (for an explanation see Torben's blog FAQ about cheese www.torbenriisjensen.blogspot.com)

Once Torben gets back on Saturday we have just a few days before we're off to Germany for a YWAM Europe conference. We were talking about it yesterday and it's going to be so cool!! Just to hear what's going on in the rest of Europe and meet some interesting people and get some good teaching, I'm really excited. My biggest concern is for the bus ride from here to there. If my back's not better, it's going to be pretty miserable. Please pray that God does some major healing in the next week and a half! I'm still doing my exercises and not lifting anything heavy, so hopefully it starts to kick in soon!

Okay, cheese, here I come!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Blogger Merete said...

Noooooo, Jeannette, stop! Don't do it!! Cheese isn't good for you! I'll call Furshet and tell them not to sell you any cheese at all ;o)

 
At 1:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, by now I'm thinking you guys are either in Germany still or back from Germany...I don't hear from people there much (not that I'm doing the best job staying in touch...), so I don't really know what's going on. Anyway, I would toast to being able to eat cheese in the absence of your hubby. Hope it was tasty and delicious. Happy travels or being-back-from-travels...how's your back? ~Krista~
Oh!PS -- I've been keeping up on Kateen's progress. I was just reading the updates and realizing that I feel connected to her even though I've never met her and likely never will. Thanks for telling us about her!

 
At 12:53 AM , Blogger Tom said...

still eating that chesse??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home