Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The dangers of 24

While in Denmark, Torben and I split the cost with a friend of ours to buy the second season of the TV show 24. We were really excited because someone here in Kyiv had loaned us the first season last year and we were hooked. So this time, we agreed that we would watch one episode a day (A REEEEEALLY hard thing for those of you who haven't seen the show). It's a pretty intense show, really well made. Anyways, we've been watching an episode a night for the past two weeks or so.
The other night, we stayed up pretty late, so it was already past midnight when we sat down to watch that evening's episode. This season is about terrorists planning an attack in LA and a conspiracy in the president's administration. So, we finished the episode sometime after 1am and went to sleep pretty soon after that. Those of you who know me well know that I have an insanely active imagination and often have crazy dreams. Well, that night I dreamed that Torben was at the head of this huge conspiracy, he had been a mass murderer, and he was coming after me! I was terrified!! So when I woke up, I scooted to the far end of the bed and it took me a good half hour to convince myself that it had been just a dream.

So there's a half advertisement/half warning about 24 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home