Friday, March 30, 2007

More dangers of 24

The other night, we were in the middle of a quite intense episode of the TV show 24, and we stopped for a short bathroom break. When I came back, I pressed play, switched off the light, and hurried to get back into bed. Our bed is just a mattress on the floor, so I just jumped on it. As I did, I managed to step on Torben's foot and, in pain, he jerked it out from under me and all of the sudden, I was flipped down onto the bed, twisting my left thumb backwards in the process.

So here I am managing to type with a sprained thumb and feeling quite silly. Torben claims he's the real victim since I jumped on his foot and gave him a pretty bad scratch on my way down (don't remember that).

Maybe I should be getting the hint that this TV show is a bad idea for me, but I'm so darn addicted!!

1 Comments:

At 2:21 AM , Blogger Jeff said...

Jeannette, I happen to know that YWAM Kyiv has a wonderful counseling staff which can deal with your addiction! In the meantime, I'll pray for you. Thanks for the fun and interesting reading. Blessings, Jeff

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home